- Once approved, contracts will be issued.
- Once approved, the agency and PIIB review the available companies and related volume requirements PIIB will request other documentation to assist with new company paperwork.
- During the company selection, a PIIB representative will assist the principal in selecting new markets for their agency.
- PIIB will prepare company appointment paperwork and send to the principal for signatures
- Once PIIB receives completed company paper work we take care of the submissions to the company, appointments can take weeks or months to be completed. When applying for a sub code you will likely meet with local reps during the appointment process. The appointments are not guaranteed, so prepare for these meetings accordingly.
- While the appointments are being processed PIIB will schedule a follow up meeting with the principal and staff to ensure the agency understands PIIB procedures.